Covid 19 Information
Elmwood Park Academy takes the health of our students and staff very seriously. The following protocols are in place at our facility:
- Mask are mandated for everyone entering the building. We also have a clear mask for every student and teacher to see facial expressions.
- Temperatures are taken for everyone entering the facility.
- Hand sanitizer is provided before entering the building.
- All touch surfaces are cleaned at least every 90 minutes.
- Bottled water is required for each student.
- All students report directly to their classroom and do not pass through the hallways during the day.
- All students eat in their classrooms.
- New workstations for the 5th - 8th grade classrooms ensure social distancing.
- All 4th - 8th grade students have assigned laptops for in-class and virtual learning.
- The building is professionally cleaned regularly.
- Every central A/C unit has an ION UV Ray Ventilation system installed to kill viruses.